Child Support Services in Australia: Child Support Representative
Child Support Consulting is offering you an unlimited 12 month service, where we will help you as an Authorised Representative to the Child Support Agency (CSA).
We will liaise with Child Support Agency (CSA) on your behalf for most of your issues. We will advise you of the best options, so that you have a fair and accurate assessment of your obligations in place.
As an Authorised Representative, we will help reduce the need for you to have contact with Child Support Agency, becoming a one-stop-shop for all your requirements.
What your 12 month contract can include:
- 12 Months - UNLIMITED Advice and Support
- Debt Negotiation
- Advice on 'Court Ordered' Child Support and Care
- Late Payment Penalty Reduction
- Objection Document Preparation
- 'Change of Assessment' (COA) Advice and Document Preparation
- Updating - Incomes, Address, Care Levels and Estimates
- Child Support Agreements / Variation of Agreements
- Departure Prohibition Order Advice
- IRD - New Zealand & Overseas Child Support Matters
- CSA Letter / Statement Explanations
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) Applications **
** AAT Appeals will attract a surcharge, which will be added on top of your 12 month fee. This is due to the nature and amount of work required for Child Support Consulting Pty Ltd which involves seeking legal advice, preparing files, and attending AAT direction/main hearings.
We have a 12 month service fee, which is a fair and reasonable rate, and keeps in mind your individual case requirements.
We offer clients a free, no-obligation initial consultation.
Our aim is to provide the highest quality advice and representation for you!
Contact Child Support Consulting today to be assigned you own dedicated Authorised Representative NOW!